Thursday, November 24, 2011

A bunch of running!

It has been 10 days since we spoke last and I have really been pounding the pavement. I have clocked a couple 5+ miles runs, which is GREAT considering that my 12K run is coming up in a little under a month.

I ran the greenlake gobble 5K, which proved to be a blast and I beat the time for my previous 5K by 1 minute. I have my next 5K coming up in about 2 weeks and that I hope I will be able to shave off even 1 more minute from my time.

I still had to walk for a little bit in it because I was pushing myself pretty hard. I think if I can push myself to the same speed and not allow myself to walk and to keep pushing on, I think I should be able to clear off a minute from my time. I hope!

Today I hit a trail run for the first time. It was a blast and I plan to add one in every week on either a Saturday or a Sunday.

Sorry I have been so bad about writing, but I will be better. For now -- Happy Thanksgiving and I will catch up with you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment